Last Activity:05-20-2010 6:38 AM
Posted in thread: Block fondation problem on 05-20-2010 at 05:38 AM
Hi there !I moved my post here since I have been told a mason could helpI am currently renting
my mother's house. She never noticed she had a foundation made of blocks. I was planning to buy
Posted in thread: Block foundation problem on 05-18-2010 at 01:13 PM
Hi there !I am currently renting my mother's house. She never noticed she had a foundation made
of blocks. I was planning to buy the house so I inspected it roughly and saw a big crack. I
digged a lot...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help