- Posts 2
Just Do It
Last Activity:11-14-2009 7:37 AM
Posted in thread: Painting Stripes on Bedroom Wall on 11-14-2009 at 06:36 AM
Here's what you can do to prevent paint seeping under the tape:after the base coat is dry and
the stripes are taped off, go over the tape edges with the base color to seal the tape. Once it
Posted in thread: deck warping on 11-14-2009 at 06:31 AM
We do wood restoration work, it's 99% of our business. All wood will go through a shift, it
will dry, it will crack, it will warp and cup and so forth over time. Most uneducated builders
will tell you...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling