Last Activity:03-17-2006 9:07 PM
Posted in thread: sagging ceiling on 03-17-2006 at 09:07 PM
after purchasing our house, several years since, we notice that the ceilings are sagging. The
joist are 24 inches. I dont know the thickness of the sheet rock. It appears that the sheet
rock was not s...
Posted in thread: What to do? on 03-17-2006 at 08:16 PM
I am new to this forum. Will be doing a major remodeling of my home this summer. I hope I can
get some expert advise when needed. :D
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding