Last Activity:02-15-2009 7:09 PM
Posted in thread: pop up drain assembly for bathroom sink on 02-15-2009 at 06:17 PM
I installed a new sink where the drain is centered in the sink instead of being closer to
faucet side. My problem is the horizontal ball and rod piece that is part of the pop up drain
assembly is too ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan