- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-21-2008 9:55 PM
Posted in thread: Dandelions on 08-17-2008 at 06:26 PM
When we first moved into our house the whole backyard was filled with dandelions and other
weeds. I spent weekends pulling dandelions and spraying the exposed earth. I found that using a
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?