Last Activity:10-06-2009 10:06 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing Tile Interior Window Sill with Wood on 10-06-2009 at 08:47 AM
Hi, Firstly let me say that I am very new to house repair and rennovation, but have been
"cutting my teeth" on a few projects at my house. I own a concrete-block home and all the
windows have ceramic ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question