- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-07-2008 9:48 AM
Posted in thread: Paint color for a small office/computer room? on 08-07-2008 at 06:25 PM
For two of the walls, I'm going with textured brick like wallpaper (window wall for light) and
the other two walls an antique white. I spend alot of time working in this office and wanted
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring