Last Activity:02-20-2006 6:27 AM
Posted in thread: real estate agents on 02-20-2006 at 05:31 AM
I would suggest an agent if you are buying a home. They will do the footwork for you and help
you negotiate the deal. They don't normally charge you -however some of the large companies are
Posted in thread: painting help! on 02-01-2006 at 07:16 AM
thanks guys!I am taping off the living room right now and will use this info. I hope to get it
painted today and will let you know how it turns out!:)
Posted in thread: Realtors fees? on 01-31-2006 at 05:12 AM
If you are buying a house I would really look for a realtor that you feel comfortable with and
work with just one. you will have the full benefit or an agent but it will not cost you
anything. Doing i...
Posted in thread: painting help! on 01-31-2006 at 04:40 AM
Ok- I'm not wonderful at painting:confused: I tape off the walls and that is a major pain
because we have very ornate trim. I generally go for 2 coats with a roller and use high quality
Posted in thread: Metal Roof Problems on 01-31-2006 at 04:34 AM
You can simply paint the metal roof if it is in good condition. Most of them will last 50+
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice