Last Activity:09-05-2009 2:16 PM
Posted in thread: How to install wood steps against concrete patio on 09-05-2009 at 11:16 AM
Kok328 - I think our concrete porch has a hollow center, but we are not certain of this. The
porch is 1'4" tall (ground to top surface), 3'10" deep (front edge of porch to front of house)
and 27' long...
Posted in thread: How to install wood steps against concrete patio on 09-04-2009 at 11:18 AM
Hi all! My husband and I want to add new wooden steps to the front of our home. We have a
concrete porch along the entire front of the house, and three concrete steps on one end. The
existing steps ar...
- Need some help
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice