Last Activity:06-07-2012 9:05 AM
Posted in thread: Casement Window - Bottom of Frame Rotted - Repair or Replace? on 06-07-2012 at 08:05 AM
Thanks for the info. This is what I figured, I'm going to look into the pocket replacement. The
frame inside seems ok, it has definately gotten wet but is not soft or rotted. I think I could
sand it d...
Posted in thread: New York Roofing Law - 3 layers, grandfathered? on 06-13-2007 at 06:17 AM
"It is not against the law, but in SOME areas there is a requiremnt that an owner cannot apply
a third layer over two existing layers."This is where I become a little confused, new york
state law says...
Posted in thread: New York Roofing Law - 3 layers, grandfathered? on 06-12-2007 at 04:23 PM
I'm looking to purchase a house, my building inspector noted that there were three layers of
roofing and suggested additional supports or trusses to the roof to help balance the load of
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?