Last Activity:07-09-2007 1:32 AM
Posted in thread: GFI Tripping and troubleshooting on 07-09-2007 at 12:32 AM
I do have some tight boxes. Tried to shove the grounds in firts and deepest, but, I'll try
pulling them one by one and see where the problem ends. Arigato
Posted in thread: GFI Tripping and troubleshooting on 07-07-2007 at 10:40 PM
One of my kitchen gfi circuits just started tripping. I have power to the GFI outlet, but it
won't reset unless I unwire the electrical ground on the load end. I've unplugged everything I
can think of...
- Aggressive Deer
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal