Last Activity:02-08-2013 1:33 PM
Likes Given: 5
Posted in thread: Home needs leveled on 02-07-2013 at 09:26 PM
I got a third person today, old friend who was in the business for years. After going over
everything with him I am thinking of just putting new post and pillars next to the ones there,
adding a few m...
Posted in thread: Knob and tube and plaster walls on 02-07-2013 at 09:20 PM
I understand but what am I supposed to do now that the first guy is out of the picture? Yeah,
my mistake for getting a 'new work only' guy, wish I had known that.
Posted in thread: One Word Game on 02-06-2013 at 06:55 PM
Posted in thread: Knob and tube and plaster walls on 02-06-2013 at 06:47 PM
Jennype, I had the same problem and gutted most of my downstairs for the new wiring per the
electrician. I do not want to do that upstairs however and have not been able to find an
electrician that wi...
Posted in thread: Home needs leveled on 02-06-2013 at 05:58 PM
1300 square feet on the bottom (it's a 2 story). Figures about $5.00 a square ft.
Posted in thread: Home needs leveled on 02-05-2013 at 10:00 AM
I have a 116 yr old house that someone has tried to level before.I'm trying to find a reputable
contractor to do this and having some problems.Have 2 quotes; $7440 and $6500. How do I find
out who wil...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio