Last Activity:12-04-2006 11:55 AM
Posted in thread: Is Cement Board REALLY necessary when Tiling? on 12-04-2006 at 08:13 PM
Interesting, interesting posts. Ive got one guy who says no biggy and that his has held up
great, Ive got another tile professional echoing what my brother's tile guy says. On one hand I
tend to maybe...
Posted in thread: Is Cement Board REALLY necessary when Tiling? on 12-04-2006 at 10:50 AM
I own a 1940's pier and beam house and am trying to tile in one bathroom and the kitchen. My
brother's decorator and tile guy say, "All gotta go and put cement board back in". Is this
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair