- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-02-2008 8:51 AM
Posted in thread: Garage Mods: fridge to kegerator on 11-01-2008 at 12:46 PM
The kegerator kits from www.KegCowboy.Com or are some of the easiest to install because they
are already assembled. To install these kits you either simply connect them to a keg inside a
Posted in thread: Rick's bar contructions - lots of pics on 10-02-2008 at 07:46 AM
I love it! I think I will copy your design but use tower taps in the bar. I found a good deal
on the basic kegerator kit that I wanted share.
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge