Last Activity:03-02-2010 10:42 AM
Posted in thread: Tiling along bathtub on 10-28-2005 at 04:10 PM
Thanks firtrader - Makes sense to me I'll take it out and build up in back of the sheet rock.
I'm pretty confident I'll get a good seal and not have to worry about using the cement or green
Posted in thread: Tiling along bathtub on 10-26-2005 at 04:27 AM
I've removed tile and repaired the wall (sheetrock) along the outside of a tub, from just above
the top of the tub to the floor There's a 3-1/2 " wide border of tile to reinstall. They all
came off ok...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs