Last Activity:07-31-2009 9:17 PM
Posted in thread: Attaching gutter to fascia board on 08-01-2009 at 06:17 PM
Thanks O'dog! I think this is what I'll try. I've got a table saw, mitre saw, etc. so it
shouldn't be too hard to work them up. Thanks again for your input!
Posted in thread: Attaching gutter to fascia board on 07-31-2009 at 08:17 PM
My house has a 9:12 roof slope and the fascia board is normal (90 degrees) to the slope of the
roof. The fascia board is not vertical (plumb) like you see on so many houses. How do I attach
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game