Last Activity:05-10-2012 11:52 PM
Posted in thread: Load bearing walls? on 05-10-2012 at 11:10 PM
Sorry about the bad drawing. Scanned it looks very light.
Posted in thread: Load bearing walls? on 05-10-2012 at 11:09 PM
Hi there ! Im currently in the process of building my basement (unfinished when i bought the
house) and I would like to get some more sq/ft out of the basement by moving the walls that the
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom