- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-13-2012 8:58 AM
Posted in thread: what is the strangest thing you ever found remodling a home ? on 06-13-2012 at 08:09 AM
Posted in thread: remodeling on 06-13-2012 at 08:05 AM
I think with 2x6 on 24" center and 1/2" sheet rock is better.. it just my opinion
- backyard improvements
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?