- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-27-2012 6:31 PM
Posted in thread: Attic Flooring Questions on 02-28-2012 at 05:32 PM
You go the full length so you have bearing on the walls. The knee wall is not required if you
do the hoist this way.
Posted in thread: Attic Flooring Questions on 02-27-2012 at 04:17 PM
My experience with older homes like yours is that they used 2x6 ceiling house up to 18 +feet. I
have done a couple things to stiffen the floor up to usable living space loads. 1-- Build a
knee wall na...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice