- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-28-2011 9:40 PM
Posted in thread: sudden water pressure problem on 07-28-2011 at 08:39 PM
One more thing to note is that water lines coming from the municipal supply are larger and have
a greater diameter. Lines that go from your house to the main municipal lines have smaller
Posted in thread: Water supply connection on 07-28-2011 at 08:33 PM
A wells function is to intercept water that moves through an aquifer and bring it to the earths
surface for use. This connection to the groundwater supply needs to be respected to protect
both the qua...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question