- Posts 2
Last Activity:06-08-2011 9:10 AM
Posted in thread: Advice--Cool Roof on redbrick house in Alabama? on 06-08-2011 at 08:09 AM
And now after posting this, I see you were making your decision weeks ago! Crikey... I already
messed up on my first post. :o I hope you made a decision you're satisfied for!
Posted in thread: Advice--Cool Roof on redbrick house in Alabama? on 06-08-2011 at 08:08 AM
I'm glad to hear that you and your family are okay. It's also reassuring to know that you're
thinking for the future... But like somebody else said and what you're worried about, I would
put more mone...
Roof Installation | “May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart might desire.”
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill