- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-02-2011 8:05 AM
Posted in thread: Painting or Replacing Kitchen cabinets on 03-02-2011 at 07:10 AM
If you are renovating to sell, I would definitely recommend putting in the new kitchen
cabinets, that way you pretty much guarantee no problems. I had a customer similar to yours who
was trying to sav...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs