Last Activity:08-27-2009 1:45 PM
Posted in thread: Price on plaster demo and blueboard replacement on 08-27-2009 at 12:44 PM
I should have mentioned that the job is not yet complete. I want the contractor to do some
extras for me with the money he saved and I want to know how much money I'm talking about.
Posted in thread: Price on plaster demo and blueboard replacement on 08-27-2009 at 11:43 AM
Hi, I recently had my insurance company pay my contractor to "remove and replace" plaster
ceilings and walls in my home. We ended up doing repairs instead of removal and put up
blueboard with 2 coats ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!