Last Activity:04-16-2010 10:07 PM
Posted in thread: Damp wall and ceiling near chimney on 04-20-2010 at 07:04 AM
I'm working on a picture - I've been working woefully long hours and daylight hasn't been
available! Thanks and I'll post this weekend.
Posted in thread: Damp wall and ceiling near chimney on 04-16-2010 at 09:07 PM
My house is 110 years old with plaster and lathe walls. The chimney sits in interior walls.
Four years ago, the ceiling cracked and fell down in about a 12 inch diameter circle near the
chimney. The s...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan