Last Activity:07-23-2011 12:44 PM
Posted in thread: Knocking water pipes on 07-21-2011 at 09:27 PM
We are on city water and as near as I can tell it doesn't matter whether hot or cold - toilet
is all cold, right? Shower when first turned on is all hot, washer is usually cold to warm, so
both. This ...
Posted in thread: Knocking water pipes on 07-21-2011 at 06:42 PM
I have a knocking sound in the pipes when certain faucets or appliances are turned on. It
happens with 2 out of 3 toilets, one shower, the washer. This is while the water is running
(I'm assuming not ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question