Last Activity:05-06-2008 12:20 PM
Posted in thread: Nails/staples for 3/8 hardwood on 05-06-2008 at 11:25 AM
Hello!I'm in beginning stage of my project (hardwood) and I'm choosing tools. I got Bostitch
floor stapler. I will be doing about 600sqft of brazilian rosewood. It's 3/8" and harder.I also
will be doi...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question