- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-21-2009 5:33 PM
Posted in thread: using joint compound for decorative effect on 09-21-2009 at 04:37 PM
I actually have done this. It was in my daughter's room, and we had three different wall
surfaces when I tore the wallpaper off, so it was either new drywall or this. It's very
easy--if I can do it, a...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal