Last Activity:08-21-2010 11:18 AM
Posted in thread: AC Duct Problems on 08-07-2010 at 07:49 PM
it's a heat pump about 2000 was bought by previous owner. But don't know how long the duct work
has been in place...house built in 86, the piece i put back togather was 6 hard sheet metel,
Posted in thread: AC Duct Problems on 08-07-2010 at 04:46 PM
:confused:Hello all i just joined tis forum, looking for answers.... I have under the house
duct work that has been torn to pieces by armadillo's... some spots were actully opened up and
cooling the w...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots