Last Activity:08-06-2009 1:51 PM
Posted in thread: Ceramic Tile on 08-06-2009 at 03:07 AM
:confused:I just removed the linolium from two bathrooms and put in ceramic tile. We did not
remove the baseboards before laying the tile and being a first timer at laying and cutting tile
I have gaps...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan