Last Activity:09-10-2007 1:02 PM
Posted in thread: What is this pipe for? on 09-10-2007 at 12:24 PM
I have a ranch-style house that sits on a hill with a walkout basement. On 3 of the 4 sides
(front, back, one side) there is a piece of reddish corregated plastic tubing that sticks
straight up out of...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working