Last Activity:09-21-2010 10:26 PM
Posted in thread: Popping GFI but not non-GFI outlets - need help on 09-21-2010 at 09:25 PM
Information was very helpful - after hours of trying to back into a solution, it turned out to
be the extension cord. So much wasted time!But, I have another problem which I am hoping you
can help wit...
Posted in thread: Popping GFI but not non-GFI outlets - need help on 09-07-2010 at 12:20 PM
Thank you, very helpful.The cord does not have any splices, so I can eliminate that. I will try
the other two scenarios you mention. I have a feeling it is going to be that a neutral and
ground are in...
Posted in thread: Popping GFI but not non-GFI outlets - need help on 09-06-2010 at 05:30 PM
I have motorcycle trailer with a small breaker box which feeds two overhead flourescent lights,
two exterior halogen lights and 3 interior outlets. The box has room for two breaker, but
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?