Last Activity:02-17-2012 8:29 AM
Posted in thread: Devilish Ducts on 10-18-2010 at 08:06 AM
You know it! I give it another try . . .
Posted in thread: Devilish Ducts on 10-14-2010 at 06:51 AM
I used the screw in wall anchors shortened with shortened nails which held for a week and then
ripped out. So you think the plastic ones will do it? Of course now I need to spackle the holes
and move ...
Posted in thread: Devilish Ducts on 10-12-2010 at 04:17 PM
My husband and I did a quick bathroom update--painting and changing out the builder hardware
etc. All of the new hardware went up so easily except for one pesky robe hook. The placement is
on a short ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements