Last Activity:09-10-2008 12:27 AM
Posted in thread: Wooden old house - Floor bowed upwards on 09-09-2008 at 11:01 PM
Hi,We have an older house, at least a hundred years old and the living room floor is bowed
upwards by about 2" in the middle. A marble seems to stay fairly still when placed around the
wall areas, so ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question