- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-07-2008 6:30 PM
Posted in thread: Rare single-button light switch on 02-07-2008 at 05:44 PM
It is great that you have bought such nice homes with some invaluable wiring in them.
Touchplate is the place to go to find answers to your issues. Touchplate has switches which
would replace your old...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)