Last Activity:06-24-2009 6:20 PM
Posted in thread: Covering a Brick Fireplace on 06-24-2009 at 05:14 PM
Thank you for your wise input! I would like to hear more about the plaster process. I checked
out your website..some really nice work. I guess I wondered if you had to put cement board over
the brick ...
Posted in thread: Ceramic Tile Grout Issues on 06-23-2009 at 08:42 PM
We recently laid a ceramic tile floor in our kitchen. We installed 1/4" cement board and then
the tile. When we tried to grout, the following morning we noticed around many of the tiles,
the grout had...
Posted in thread: Covering a Brick Fireplace on 06-23-2009 at 08:36 PM
I have a fireplace that is currently white brick. We don't like it at all, and recently
installed a bamboo floor in the same room. We thought about trying to cover the brick with
stained wood on both ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill