Last Activity:02-03-2008 1:40 PM
Posted in thread: Wiring 220 on 02-03-2008 at 12:36 PM
Thank you.Your right I don't have much experience but from your reply I feel confident that I
can finish the project. I had planned on two hot wires and ground but when I read the packing
for the rece...
Posted in thread: Wiring 220 on 02-03-2008 at 11:21 AM
I'm stuck. I bought a kiln and am anxious to start using it. The specs are that it is a phase
1, 36 amps, 7900 watts. I purchased a 50 amp circuit breaker and a 5-15 receptical to match the
plug. I ra...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs