- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-31-2009 1:22 AM
Posted in thread: staircase problem. on 11-14-2009 at 12:12 AM
Hi, you both can search for your problem in google with the keywords like stair parts, stair
treads. You eill definately find some good sites, I've found a good blog related to the same
Posted in thread: stair safety on 10-07-2009 at 05:10 AM
I am partially understanding your requirement. However if you could elaborate it a little and
post some pic may be we would be in a better position to suggest. As per my understanding you
are looking ...
Posted in thread: Stair Railing Installation on 09-29-2009 at 05:26 AM
Well you need to take proper guide and services of professional for installing railing on
interior stairs. For guide you can get a book from library or can read online blogs or article
on stair & rail...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again