Last Activity:01-07-2013 3:53 PM
Posted in thread: Floor tiling on 01-07-2013 at 02:21 AM
You will also need a transition strip where the laminate and the tile meet. You have many
choices, including a "wood look" strip . . . just sayin' :DAll the help & suggestions welcome
so no need to ju...
Posted in thread: Floor tiling on 01-06-2013 at 06:17 PM
Yep ceramic tiles,the base is screed but the living room floor has 14mm laminate floor so the
kitchen floor is going to be 6mm lower so need to add 6mm in height
Posted in thread: Floor tiling on 01-06-2013 at 04:43 AM
Hi all I'm going to tile the kitchen floor & I need to put some wood sheets down, now what I
need to know is can I put MDF down or does it need to be ply ?
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair