- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-16-2009 9:15 PM
Posted in thread: Splitting cedar deck posts on 09-16-2009 at 08:22 PM
I am not sure if this is the place where I should post this. I have a 1 year old deck with 2
treated posts thatare 4 X 6's and one of them is splitting down the middle, top to bottom. The
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help