- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-16-2007 4:54 AM
Posted in thread: On-demand water heaters on 11-16-2007 at 04:21 AM
hello all I am considering going with a tankless but was told by a local plumbing retailer that
i would give up water pressure. does anyone know if this is indeed the case?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?