- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-18-2005 4:25 PM
Posted in thread: How to remove paint from brick on 12-30-2005 at 09:57 PM
you might try a product called goooff? not sure on the spelling but found it at canadian tire
or perhaps local hardware store. Small yellow tin with red lettering. It is a xylene based mix
Posted in thread: Building a cement driveway on 12-18-2005 at 03:03 PM
form the edges with 1x4 spruce staked to a string line with 1 inch slope per 10 ft either away
from house or away and cross sloped, good gravel/sand base of 8 inches and don't let anyone
talk you out ...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill