Last Activity:07-16-2010 8:47 AM
Posted in thread: Bad blower...? on 07-02-2010 at 07:58 AM
The blades turn/move freely though through several revolutions (without hitting anything) if I
move them manually when the system is off. The problem right now is that when the system is on,
all I hea...
Posted in thread: Bad blower...? on 06-30-2010 at 05:41 PM
I have a Trane XE60 that looks like it was installed in late 1989. I've owned the house for
about 6-7 years now with no real issues to speak of, outside of a thermocoupler replacement.
But about a wee...
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing