- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-10-2012 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Door Repair Questions (hinges and sagging) on 01-18-2012 at 12:36 PM
Hi all,When you take the Glass out of a door, you are in effect removing a panel that helps
keep the door square, you need to replace the Glass and "toe and heel the new piece" this means
putting a bl...
Posted in thread: Tiling a backsplash on 01-18-2012 at 12:26 PM
Have a look at this website Glass Splashbacks - Kitchen glass splashbacks - DG Splashback they
are a uk based company but the product should be available worldwide and it looks fantastic
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill