- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-12-2011 6:21 AM
Posted in thread: I need a permanent fix to an ongoing roof leak on 08-12-2011 at 05:19 AM
Yes, I do agree with Txsbuilder as it might help
Posted in thread: I need a permanent fix to an ongoing roof leak on 08-12-2011 at 05:12 AM
Yes, I do agree with Txbuilder as it might help in my view.
Posted in thread: Advice for window replacement / new construction on 07-25-2011 at 07:43 AM
It's the sashes that leak on a window not the frames.If there old wooden frames you can have
them wrapped with aluminum coil stock for about $75.00 or less per window.Lose about 1" of
window area, or ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question