- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-01-2012 1:11 PM
Posted in thread: Natural stone flooring - cleaning and sealing on 03-02-2012 at 11:18 AM
For cleaning I normally use a product named Grimex but can't remember the manufacturer. For
sealant I use Lithofin Stain Stop.
Posted in thread: Ceramic Tile or Laminate Wood Flooring on 02-29-2012 at 01:19 PM
Better to take off the baseboard and replace it after - looks much neater.
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?