Last Activity:07-06-2011 7:11 PM
Posted in thread: Snap in window molding on 07-06-2011 at 03:30 PM
I replaced a window in the basement of my moms house and now I cant find any plastic molding to
go back in window. Its a aluminum frame sliding window. I will attach a pic of the molding. I
went to ab...
Posted in thread: Basement wall sliding in on 03-04-2010 at 05:36 PM
HiMy basement wall is damaged. Has many cracks, one in the middle, where the wall is pushed
out. Recently, the 2nd layer up of cinder blocks has pushed in about 1 inch. I must stop this
some way. My h...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak