Last Activity:04-18-2012 1:53 PM
Posted in thread: Kenmore Dryer Not Heating, Fuse Blowing on 04-18-2012 at 01:03 PM
I have a Kenmore 90 Series Dryer and it stoped heating but still spins. I took out the heating
element, thermostat, and fuse/cutoff, and tested them. The fuse was bad. I bought a new one,
put it in, a...
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?