- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-14-2007 9:57 AM
Posted in thread: Mold Removal/Remediation on 08-14-2007 at 10:14 AM
I do this for a living so let me give you some advice. First make sure that you section off the
rest of the house while your working in the kitchen area, you don't want cross contamination.
Posted in thread: Being your own General Contractor on 08-14-2007 at 09:10 AM
Anyone who thinks hiring a contractor will make life easy is crazy. I've worked with too many
that took a huge down payment then never showed up. Lets not forget that they hired the
cheapest subs they...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge