Last Activity:11-27-2010 4:47 PM
Posted in thread: New granite counter tops are a problem! on 11-26-2010 at 08:41 PM
I recently had my laminate countertops replaced with granite. There is a 9' bar that apparently
is only being held up by re-enforced plywood. When the tile layer set the tile in position the
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan