Last Activity:02-08-2008 11:15 AM
Posted in thread: Rheem furnace stopped working on 02-08-2008 at 10:15 AM
I know but I'm a college student and very very broke. If I pay someone $150 to come and check
it out for an hour or two I wont have any money to actually fix it.
Posted in thread: Rheem furnace stopped working on 02-07-2008 at 02:28 PM
I'm at work so I don't have the model or any part numbers, but wanted to see if anyone had an
idea of what my problem might be. My furnace (15-20 years old, central gas heat) suddenly
stopped working ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab